Keyword Research

Keyword research is critical to every SEO campaign and is often considered one of the most important parts of search engine optimization. It not only can reveal what people are interested in but also show the actual terms individuals are using to find you and your competition. Finding more qualified visitors (visitors that are ready to buy), through keyword analysis, is often seen as being more valuable than the search terms with the most traffic.

It’s easy to find and target search terms with large amounts of traffic. But, these “popular” keywords, in reality, encompass less than 25% of all searches conducted online. The remaining 75% are considered the “long tail” of search. The long tail is made up of millions of unique searches that are typically only utilized a few times a day. When these terms are seen as a whole, however, they comprise most of the web’s search queries. Most long tail search terms have been found to convert better, because they can hook visitors later in the conversion cycle.

Keyword research also allows you to evaluate changes in the industry and quickly react to shifts in demand. At its deepest level, keyword research has nothing to do with search engine optimization. It’s about determining what will grab your audience’s attention to persuade them to perform a specific action.

The Most Popular Keyword Research Tools

There are online tools that can help determine how much traffic specific keywords are receiving. Each tool uses different data sources so there are often discrepancies from one tool to another. Here is a list of the most popular keyword tools:

Organic search engine optimization is a constantly evolving arena that remains one of the most effective methods for acquiring traffic, customers, and conversions online. Keyword research is a critical and necessary step in this process. SEO experts throughout the world rely on keyword data to create efficient and successful campaigns.

1855 W State Road 434 | Longwood, FL 32750 | Phone: 407.998.5593
© 2017 Web Solutions of America
Orlando SEO Company
Rated 5/5 based on 4 reviews